Would you like to work in a strong team? Does representing clients in and out of court in high-profile patent disputes appeal to you? Please contact us. We are currently looking for attorneys to join us in our Munich and Düsseldorf offices.
- Accompany national and international clients in complex patent infringement proceedings as well as in parallel opposition and nullity proceedings
- Advise national and international clients on technical IP as well as competition law
- Strategic consulting to patent enforcement strategies and in the range of market introduction of new products
- You have first class legal skills with above average examinations and optionally a doctorate and/or LL.M. graduation
- You are a young professional or you have already gained first professional experience in IP
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are enthusiastic about economic interrelationships
- Your English is fluent
- You are a teamplayer and willing to become part of our international network
Our offer for you:
- An experienced partner will be your mentor and supports you in your development
- With our individual RISE training program and our flexible career paths, we give you the space to discover, develop and effectively use your talent
- You will work in direct contact with clients together with a team of experienced lawyers
- We have an open feedback culture. Consequently, you will regularly receive professional feedback on your professional and personal development. Your career will be systematically promoted by step-by-step approach
Our practice area Patents Technology & Life Sciences:
Our Patents Technology & Life Sciences team is internationally represented with outstanding patent experts. Our network extends from Asia to North America. Dr. Christian Lederer, Head of the Patents Technology & Life Sciences Practice Area in Germany and Partner in Munich, as well as Roland Küppers, Partner in Düsseldorf, and the entire team are looking forward to meeting you.
Please apply via our online application form.